The dashcam’s Wi-Fi SSID and password can be changed using on of the following methods.
Change Wi-Fi SSID and password over the Cloud #
1. Login to the BlackVue app.
2. Select Camera on the Navigation Bar.
3. Tap your dashcam model in the camera list.
4. Select Cloud in the connection toggle button.
2. Press .
• You can access FW settings Over the Cloud only when the dashcam is ON and connected to the internet (Cloud).
3. Select Camera connectivity > Camera Wi-Fi credentials. You can change the camera’s SSID and Wi-Fi login password.
4. Go back to the Firmware settings menu, tap and tap Save.
Change the Wi-Fi password using BlackVue Viewer (Windows/macOS) #
1. Remove the microSD card from the dashcam.
2. Insert the card into the microSD card reader and connect it to a computer.
3. Launch BlackVue Viewer.
*You can download BlackVue Viewer from www.blackvue.com > Support > Downloads and install it on your computer.
4. In BlackVue Viewer click on the Settings button to open the BlackVue settings panel.
5. Click the Firmware tab, then the Camera connectivity tab and under Camera Wi-Fi credentials change the password.
6. Click Save and close.