The dashcam’s Wi-Fi SSID and password can be changed using on of the following methods.
1. Login to the BlackVue app.
2. Select Cloud.
• You can access FW settings Over the Cloud only when the dashcam is ON and connected to the internet (Cloud). A blue colored icon means the dashcam is connected to the Cloud while a grey colored icon means that the dashcam is not connected to the Cloud.
3. Tap next to your camera name and select Settings > Firmware > Wi-Fi > Login credentials. You can change the camera’s SSID and Wi-Fi login password.
4. Go back to the Firmware settings menu, tap and tap Save.
1. Remove the microSD card from the dashcam.
2. Insert the card into the microSD card reader and connect it to a computer.
3. Launch BlackVue Viewer.
*You can download BlackVue Viewer from www.blackvue.com > Support > Downloads and install it on your computer.
4. In BlackVue Viewer click on the Settings button to open the BlackVue settings panel.
5. Click the Firmware tab, then the Wi-Fi tab and under Login credentials change the password.
6. Click Save and close.
Powered by BetterDocs